Terms and Conditions
Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this website. Using the website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to this page in the future.
1. About Us
This website lmuk.co is owned and operated by:
- Leather Monkeys
- Sillwood Road
- BN1 2LE
2. Making a contract with us
- 2.1 When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. You will receive email confirmation of your payment, which confirms that we have received your order.
- 2.2 Once we have reviewed your order we will e-mail you again to confirm that we accept your order, and that a contract has been made between us.
- 2.3 In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this.
- 2.4 Your order will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods.
- 2.5 We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
- 2.6 Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- 2.7 This contract is covered by English law.
- 2.9 The terms, “us”, “we”, “our” and “Leather Monkeys” refer to the business as a whole, and do not represent any particular individual.
3. How to place order
- 3.1 You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and clicking the “Buy Now” or “Add to Cart” buttons. Items you do not require can be removed from your cart at any time.
- 3.2 Shipping charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
- 3.3 You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- 3.4 We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order by Visa and MasterCard through the PayPal website.
- 3.5 Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
- 3.6 All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds.
- 3.7 Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
- 3.8 Once your order is complete we will notify you of the dispatch date.
- 3.9 We do not take or hold any credit card, debit card, or bank details, as PayPal processes all payments.
4. Delivery Charges
- You can find details of our delivery policy here
5. Cancellation and returns
- You can find details of our returns policy here
- 6.1 The products sold on this website have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the UK.
- 6.2 We do not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses. You should therefore not book installation of the goods until you have received them and inspected them.
- 6.3 The products we sell are intended for general use. We do not recommend that any of our products are used as protective clothing in any situation, and we do not accept any responsibility for any loss, injury or damages that are incurred as a result.
7. Use of website
- 7.1 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- 7.2 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- 7.3 Subject to paragraph 7.1, no part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
8. Visitor conduct
- 8.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom.
9. Site uptime
- 9.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
10. Links to and from other websites
- 10.1 Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
- 10.2 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 8.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
11. Exclusion of liability
- 11.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
12. Law and jurisdiction
- 12.1 This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.